Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 1995 16:09:30 -0500
From:      Jerry Alexandratos <alexandr@louie.udel.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thanks

Thanks to everyone for helping me out with my questions from yesterday.
Alas, I've got some more.  8(

Is there any documentation about MFS available.  It looked kinda neat,
and I was wondering if there was anywhere I could read up on it and see
if it was for me.

Does anyone out there have any opinions?  My setup is a P75 16M
physical memory and 33M swap partition.  Will I gain anything by using
MFS?

        --Jerry

8) Jerry Alexandratos          % - %   "Nothing inhabits my    (8
8) alexandr@louie.udel.edu     % - %    thoughts, and oblivion (8
8) darkstar@strauss.udel.edu   % - %    drives my desires."    (8