Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 1996 14:23:09 -0800
From:      "Josef C. Grosch" <jgrosch@xsvr2.cup.hp.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.de>, jgrosch@sirius.com
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Chat)
Subject:   Re: I'll be in Silicon Valley next week...

On Dec 10,  5:48pm, Greg Lehey wrote:
> Subject: Re: I'll be in Silicon Valley next week...
> Josef Grosch writes:
> >> I'm going to spend a little over a week in Cupertino, starting next
> >> Thursday (the 12th).  Are any FreeBSD-heads interested in getting
> >> together?
> >
> > I'm always up for a get together. I work in Cupertino so I might be able to
> > scout out a few places to try.
>
> OK.  Any suggestions?  This thing has sort of dried up.
>
> I'm flying on Thursday, and will be available most days until the
> following Thursday.  How do Saturday or Sunday the 14th/15th sound?
>
> Greg
>
>-- End of excerpt from Greg Lehey

Either Saturday or Sunday night sounds great. I'll have to check with the
social director, my wife but I'm sure we can make it. How does Italian sound?

Josef

--
Josef Grosch, 47LG4 | "Laugh while you can, | My opinions are mine, not
jgrosch@cup.hp.com  |    monkey boy!"       | HPs. They have'nt paid for