Date:      Wed, 23 Dec 2009 08:01:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?D=E1nielisz_L=E1szl=F3?= <laszlo_danielisz@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   afp+pf

Hello,=0A=0AIt's been a while I struggeling how to deal with apf/netatalk p=
assing trough my pf rules. If I disable pf everything is working great (but=
 I still do want firewall on my server). I tried the following rule but it =
still don't lets me in:=0A=0Apass in log on $int_if inet proto { tcp, udp }=
 from $localnet to ($int_if) port=3D548  flags S/SA keep state=0A=0AWhen I =
try a telnet on port 548 I got "Operation timed out", in pflog I can see th=
at my Mac tries to connect but I have no clue why it can't when the corespo=
nding port is open, do you have any idea?=0A=0AThank you!=0ALaci=0A=0A=0A=
=0A