Date:      Wed, 23 Mar 2011 03:26:13 +0200
From:      George Liaskos <geo.liaskos@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Chromium now works on CURRENT.

--001636c929711a0193049f1c3f86

Hi list,

With the attached patches Chromium now renders html too! :p

1. Dependency on /proc is removed.
2. V8 bug fix on amd64 from upstream, from my [limited] tests it
doesn't seem to break anything. Maybe we should ping the www/node
maintainer to make use of this patch too?
3. You can use it to browse websites! :P
4. The following patches are now obsolete:
        patch-base__process_util_linux.cc
        patch-chrome__browser__process_singleton_linux.cc

Regards

--001636c929711a0193049f1c3f86--