Date:      Mon, 8 Nov 2010 12:47:35 +0100
From:      Harald Servat <redcrash@gmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Empathy (MSN) unable to connect

Hello,

  I find that empathy (latest version available in packages) is not able to
connect to the MSN network. It reports "Unable to connect". Another user and
myself have opened a thread about the topic in the freebsd forums but I
don't know if you take a look at it, this is the reason of this emai.

  Have you find the same issues in empathy? Do you have any idea on how to
fix them?

Thank you very much.
 Fry: You can see how I lived before I met you.
 Bender: You lived before you met me?!
 Fry: Yeah, lots of people did.
 Bender: Really?!