Date:      Sat, 24 Aug 2013 23:24:53 +0100
From:      "Steven Hartland" <killing@multiplay.co.uk>
To:        "Will Andrews" <will@firepipe.net>, <scsi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 8K quirks & making quirk table more structured

That currently breaks the main reason for the output of
quirks in xpt_announce_quirks

Also it appears that the new method of setting lbppbe
in scsi would make the result dependent on block_len
which makes it potentially hard to predict the value
needed to set a drive to 4 etc.

In ata you use a different method entirely which its
not good for consistency as ideally we should have just
one set of quirks which work for scsi and ata.

Also in ata you appear to have lost the output of quirks.

    Regards
    Steve