Date:      Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:29:12 -0700
From:      Jeff Hamann <jeff.hamann@forestinformatics.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   netbooks for freebsd?

I would like to try some experimental software on a netbook. Can
somebody recommend a netbook that can do FreeBSD.

Requirements:

1) Need to able to wipe out any ms-windows stuff, get installed, boot
up and running within 60 minutes of my time. Download, svn checkouts,
etc. not included. I've tired of spending weekend marathons for "fun"
2) Normal user will boot up in graphical interface, connect to net,
etc. without anything other than one finger (touchpad?) I'm thinking
this is a normal end-user requirement.
3) <$200 even possible?
4) hook up gps units? cronjobs?

Am I dreaming?