Date:      Fri, 22 Apr 2011 17:25:15 +0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ath: tx-rate stops adapting after a while

Well, since you're having problems with the netbsd box but not other
stuff, TX is 'working'; the question is whether:

* somehow the card is incorrectly transmitting OFDM rates (11g) that
some things can pick up and some can't, or
* the netbsd device can't handle OFDM that you're transmitting and
only handles CCK rates correctly.

Have you tried this netbsd station against some other AP?

What hardware is in the netbsd box?

Adrian

On 22 April 2011 17:07, Petar Bogdanovic <petar@smokva.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 08:28:33AM +0800, Adrian Chadd wrote:
>> On 22 April 2011 06:25, Petar Bogdanovic <petar@smokva.net> wrote:
>> >
>> > I'm running FreeBSD 8.1-RC2 on an ALIX board equipped with a Wistron C=
M9