Date:      Sun, 8 Dec 2013 22:29:24 +0000
From:      "Teske, Devin" <Devin.Teske@fisglobal.com>
To:        Doug Hardie <bc979@lafn.org>
Cc:        Devin Teske <dteske@freebsd.org>, Michael Sierchio <kudzu@tenebras.com>, "Teske, Devin" <Devin.Teske@fisglobal.com>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Using bsdinstall for an additional drive

On Dec 8, 2013, at 1:31 PM, Doug Hardie wrote:

>=20
> On 8 December 2013, at 10:47, Michael Sierchio <kudzu@tenebras.com> wrote:
>=20
>> I think it's worth the effort to try to understand gpart et al.
>>=20
>=20
> Yes - that works.  But you have to remember it.  I do this once every cou=
ple years.  Thats why sysinstall was useful.  I didn't have to remember eit=
her where I put the notes, or on the specific commands themselves.  I run a=
 number of systems running FreeBSD because they are reliable, consistent, a=
nd I don't have to remember a ton of drivel.  Unfortunately, we have re-int=
roduced some of that in this situation.
>=20

Does "bsdinstall partedit" somehow not fit the bill?
--=20
Devin

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidentia=
l. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message an=
d all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any ma=
nner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware=
 that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and revie=
w by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.