Date:      Sat, 16 Aug 2014 23:02:01 +0100
From:      isdtor <isdtor@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   ThinkPad support

I'm wondering whether I should upgrade to FreeBSD 10 to get a stable
system, or whether there are other issues at hand. Right now, I'm
running 9.3 with a Gnome desktop, and the system is - not unstable,
but fragile. Certain actions, like pressing a function key, starting
the screensaver, or even pressing an arrow key, can send to the system
straight into hibernation, if typically not on first invocation.

The model is T530. All the ThinkPad specific stuff, keys etc.. works
under Linux, so the hardware is fine.