Date:      Sun, 12 May 2013 09:48:56 -0400
From:      Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@gmail.com>
To:        Terje Elde <terje@elde.net>
Cc:        Roland van Laar <roland@micite.net>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ZFS partitioning

notice my boot pool is a mirror, so disk 2 is identical to disk1, so if
disk1 ever dies, logically i could boot from disk two

pool: tank
 state: ONLINE
  scan: scrub repaired 0 in 0h0m with 0 errors on Sat May 11 13:20:41 2013
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        tank        ONLINE       0     0     0
          mirror-0  ONLINE       0     0     0