Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:08:40 -0500
From:      Jacques Vidrine <nectar@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Oliver Eikemeier <eikemeier@fillmore-labs.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-vuxml@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: portaudit wishlist

On Aug 23, 2004, at 10:21 AM, Oliver Eikemeier wrote:
> Thinking a little about it, I believe this should be discussed in a
> place where portaudit users are present, either ports@ or security.
> freebsd-vuxml@ has too few subscribers to get an useful picture of
> what features desired by users are.

Certainly if you are looking for feedback on portaudit features,
another list might be more appropriate.  This list is for discussing
VuXML format/contents/and so on.  So I'd expect for example that you'd
know "I need to implement feature X in portaudit" and make a proposal
here on what might be needed in VuXML to make feature X possible for
you to implement.

Cheers,
--
Jacques A Vidrine / NTT/Verio