Date:      Wed, 5 Mar 2008 12:06:34 -0500
From:      "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
To:        "Oliver Fromme" <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>, <freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Flash plugin with opera or linux-opera on 7.0-Release

My install was "fresh" I didn't upgrade.=20
So I'm going to have to assume that in the upgrade process some lib
somewhere got missed. I've never seen errors link that from Opera. I
have Opera 9.25 both linux and native from the ports installed and I
even have the 9.50 beta installed.

Rod Person
Programmer
http://www.ccbh.com

"Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion obtains no hold on the
mind."=20
-Plato=20