Date:      Mon, 4 Feb 2002 11:18:26 -0700
From:      "Long, Scott" <Scott_Long@btc.adaptec.com>
To:        "'Wilko Bulte'" <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>, "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Archie Cobbs <archie@dellroad.org>, "Long, Scott" <Scott_Long@btc.adaptec.com>, "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: New item for -stable UPDATING...

> On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 09:01:46AM -0800, Bruce A. Mah wrote:
> > If memory serves me right, Archie Cobbs wrote:
> emulation KLD.

> be documented in
> > >
> > > Agreed.. and whoever the linux person is should do it, not me :-)
> >
> > 5.0-CURRENT release notes updated...check.
> >
> > 4.5-RELEASE errata updated...check.
> >
> > Is it just me, or is there no linux(4) manpage for 4-STABLE?
>
> Not you..
>
> wb ~: man 4 linux
> No entry for linux in section 4 of the manual
> wb ~: uname -a
> FreeBSD freebie.xs4all.nl 4.5-STABLE FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE #0: Sun Feb  3
> 19:22:38 CET 2002
> root@freebie.xs4all.nl:/usr/src/sys/compile/FREEBIE
> i386
> wb ~:

Heh... well, there is one in -current 8-)

I had another thought rolling around my head.  Since sysinstall gives the
user the option of turning linux.ko on, we might also want to put SYSVSEM
into the GENERIC kernel.  Or it might be easier to find out who started this
mess and string him up by his toenails 8-)

Scott