Date:      Tue, 27 Nov 2018 21:28:46 +0200
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Eirik_=C3=98verby?= <eirik.overby@modirum.com>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Cc:        Marie Helene Kvello-Aune <mhka@modirum.com>
Subject:   Fwd: Supporting the OpenJDK11 port to FreeBSD

Hi,

Realized I sent this from the wrong address to the wrong address .. sorry if=
 this comes across as pestering!

I hope someone can take a look at the below, or point me in the right direct=
ion.=20

Wbr=20
/Eirik=20

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Eirik =C3=98verby <ltning@anduin.net>
> Date: 17 November 2018 at 12:24:36 EET
> To: glewis@FreeBSD.org
> Subject: Supporting the OpenJDK11 port to FreeBSD
>=20
> Hi,
>=20
> we're a company that hosts all our code (payment- and authentication stuff=
) on FreeBSD/Tomcat and we're being asked by our devs when we can have OpenJ=
DK9^H10^H^H11 support. Before you ask - no, none of them are capable of port=
ing anything - they couldn't care less about the platform.
>=20
> What would be the correct way to offer monetary (or other) support to the =
FreeBSD/Java project in such a way that
> - the money is well spent?
> - porting efforts can get some priority and attention, soonish?
>=20
> Not sure what kind of support would make a difference here, but we can thr=
ow all sorts of hardware at the project, and at least a man-month or two if t=
hat's what it takes.