Date:      Sat, 14 Dec 2013 12:12:23 -0800
From:      Tim Kientzle <kientzle@freebsd.org>
To:        FreeBSD current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   dhclient can't limit bpf descriptor?

Opened up an old VM from a month or so ago (r257910) and dhclient won=92t =
start.

Specifically, dhclient complains (when run by root):
 =93can=92t limit bpf descriptor: Bad address=94
and then immediately exits.

What does this mean?   I don=92t know anything about the capabilities
framework and certainly haven=92t configured it in any way.

I=92ve upgraded Parallels and the Mac OS system that Parallels
is running on, so it could be related to that...

Tim