Date:      Sun, 15 Jan 2017 15:38:06 +0000
From:      Meny Yossefi <menyy@mellanox.com>
To:        "doc@FreeBSD.org" <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Hans Petter Selasky <hanss@mellanox.com>
Subject:   Mellanox as an HW vendor in FreeBSD 9.x (and above) HW notes

Hi,

My name is Meny and I'm leading Mellanox's FreeBSD team these days, develop=
ing Ethernet and InfiniBand drivers for our ConnectX NICs.

We came across the FreeBSD 11.0 hardware notes and found that we were not i=
ncluded in the list although we have an Ethernet and InfiniBand driver sinc=
e FreeBSD 9.1.

https://www.freebsd.org/releases/11.0R/relnotes.html

Can you please let me know what is the procedure for adding us as a vendor?

Thanks,
Meny Yossefi | SW Manager | FreeBSD Team
Mellanox Technologies Ltd
Work: +972-74-7129121, Cell: +972-52-8379557