Date:      Thu, 8 Nov 2001 05:24:39 GMT
From:      vikashb@mweb.co.za
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Unable to send messages to freebsd-questions

Greetings,

The email address experiencing this problem is :
vikashb@pqafrica.co.za

I am subscribed to the freebsd-questions list and I
receive messages that are posted to freebsd-questions.

If I try to post a message to freebsd-questions
I get the following error :

      c=US;a= ;p=PQ Africa;o=NATIONAL;dda:SMTP=freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG;
on 01/11/04 06:53 AM
            The message was undeliverable because the recipient specified in
the recipient postal address was not known at this address
	The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=PQ Africa;l=PSICS001-
011102045206Z-1889
            MSEXCH:IMS:PQ Africa:NATIONAL:EXCHNS02 3450 (000B09AA) 450
<exchns02.PQAfrica.co.za>: Helo command rejected: Host not found

I can send messages to majordomo@freeebsd.org and get replies :
(i.e if I send a message with the body=help I get back the
help information)

Please advise

Thanks
Vikash