Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 2013 07:32:37 +0000
From:      "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6724@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AR934x initial support is now in the tree

> The initial AR934x support is now in the tree.

Is there any relation between AR934x chip and AR9271?

MSI M77 MPOWER motherboard has this chip (quasi-USB wireless) as well as Realtek 8111E Ethernet which doesn't work with FreeBSD or OpenBSD but good with NetBSD-current and Linux.

I'd like to know if there is any work on this (AR9271) chip, or what subgroup it belongs to.

I'm also trying to set up with Hiro H50191 USB-stick-type wifi adapter (device rsu), have never set up wifi before.

What reading do I need to do?

Tom