Date:      Mon, 7 Dec 1998 16:45:32 -0500
From:      "Graves, Scott " <Scott_Graves@sealand.com>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Setting-up FreeBSD on NT TCP/IP network.

I was curious as to where I could find information regarding installing
FreeBSD on an NT TCP/IP network using DHCP. So far I receive a "Network is
unreachable error" after concluding the network setup. Perhaps I'm
overlooking the obvious, but I still cannot seem to find the problem.

Please let me know ASAP. I'd like to have this BSD box up by 7:00pm tonight.
Much appreciated.