Date:      Wed, 03 Jan 2001 21:55:33 -0600
From:      "Alberto Reyes" <betoreyes590816@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ABOUT FLOPPY TROUBLESHOTING

Hi !
I'd like some helping hand about my floppy device
I was only copying files from a diskette, since that this device denies to
recognice the format and data from diskettes.
There is no problem in the system about plug and play devices and drivers. I
tried to clean with a special cleaning diskette, searching for viruses,
(Norton AV december 10 2000 releases),It appears in explorer, the system
messages are: " Drive A does not have format, do  wantyou to format it now?"
"Device that the direct access is reffering to, can not be found..." In MS
dos window: "fail, the actual unit is not valid yet..."

CAN YOU HELP ME? SHOULD I BUY A NEW FLOPPY DEVICE