Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 2000 07:40:27 -0700
From:      "Ash, Uriel" <uriel.ash@honeywell.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Jumper settings for US Robotics 56 K ext modem

Hi everyone

Sorry to bother everyone again, but I have a questions concerning my modem.
There are jumpers at the back of the modem. Do any of these need to be
changed from the default factory settings?? It is a US Robotics 5686 56K
serial modem. THe documentation that comes with the modem says nothing about
changing them, but my guess is that they need to be changed.

Sorry about the windows mailer, It is the only access to the net I have at
present.

THanks
Uriel