Date:      Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:44:57 -0000
From:      "Scott Bye" <sbye@convergedservices.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Upgrade to Courier 4.0.1?

I updated to this via ports, and the services appear to be running and list=
ening for connections.

However, if I connect to them, I get disconnected immediately, and nothing =
appears to be logged for any of the services.

It's obviously affecting both POP3 and IMAP, leaving the mail services on m=
y server useless.

I tried reinstalling the port for courier-imap, but it complained that it c=
ouldn't find courierlogger. So I reinstalled courier-authlib from ports, an=
d reinstalled courier-imap and it no longer complained. However, the servic=
es are still doing exactly the same!

Any ideas what has happened?!

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may =
be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or addressee=
s. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete the message and any =
attachments and notify the sender of mis-delivery; any use or disclosure of=
 the contents of either is un-authorised and may be unlawful. All liability=
 for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any views =
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where =
the sender states them, with requisite authority, to be those of Converged =
Services Ltd.