Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 2000 05:38:56 -0500
From:      "Caleb Land" <bokonon@rochester.rr.com>
To:        "Joe Park" <joepark@uclink4.berkeley.edu>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: xmms

Hello,
	I don't think the port of xmms works properly (at least not on my
4.0-CURRENT box), but what I did to get xmms working was to install the
linux RPM, and linux emulation.  It works well, and doesn't crash.  I don't
know about playing CDs though, I have never done that with XMMS.

Hope this helps,
Caleb Land
(bokonon@rochester.rr.com)