Date:      Sun, 5 May 2002 22:11:17 -0500
To:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <jylefort@brutele.be>
Subject:   Re: Quick Question Regarding PS

Hello,

Thank you for your help, but the man page actually doesn't say anything
about this. The line you refer to mentions that procfs should be mounted
when running ps, not that ps is necessary for procfs to work properly, which
would be the kind of problem that I am looking for. (In other words I'm
looking for applications that are dependant on ps to be there, not things
that ps is dependant on.)

Maybe I'll just have a perl script designed. Thanks for you help.