Date:      Fri, 8 Nov 1996 09:55:51 -0500
From:      Craig Shrimpton <craigs@os.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The curtain is going down on 2.1-stable in 5 days!

On Fri, 8 Nov 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> So.  David and I have decided that next Tuesday, the 12th of November,
> would be an excellent time to start putting FreeBSD 2.1.6 to bed, and
> if you've got any critical bug fixes or security problems to report in
> 2.1-stable, now would be an excellent time to raise them before it's
> too late.

Thanks for the "heads-up."  What is the proper method for keeping a
2.1.5-RELEASE kernel up to date?  Is it 2.1-STABLE (via sup) until the 12th
or is another method recommended?

-Craig

| Craig Shrimpton                   |  e-mail: craigs@os.com             |
| Orbit Systems                     |  information: info@os.com          |