Date:      Thu, 5 Sep 1996 07:51:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Branson Matheson <branson@widomaker.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Theo filter

Umm the recent drivel from one theo@raatt ( or somsuch .. it fits ) has
basically irriatated me rather heavily. How hard would it be to patch
majordomo to check a kill file for addresses and not propegate those
pieces of mail?

 We could solve alot of problems that way.

 Oh and.. Mr. theo basically challenged Mr. jordan saying that there is
nothing he could do concerning our mailing lists unless he moderated
them.. I believe he is wrong... cron jobs that send /kernel to his
address every 5 mins or so would be more than adequate. I am not
proposing that we start a war here. But I do want to see this butthead
off of our mailing lists.

 -branson

 Branson Matheson       | Ferguson Enterprises  | If Pete and Repeat were
 System Administrator   | W: (804) 874-7795     | sittin on a fence and Pete
 Unix, Perl, WWW        | branson@widomaker.com | fell off, who is left?