Date:      Tue, 4 Dec 2001 18:02:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      doug <doug@safeport.com>
To:        Anthony Atkielski <anthony@freebie.atkielski.com>
Cc:        Nick Rogness <nick@rogness.net>, FreeBSD Questions List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Registrar recommendations wanted

I usually recommend that client investigate other registrars before
re-upping with NSI. The rules of the road for registrars are that they
have 11 days to respond. My experience is that if a transfer request is
made within that window it never gets done. The record so far is 20/20
(about).

Otherwise it goes with no problems (in my experience).