Date:      Sun, 27 Jul 1997 22:50:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wu-ftpd doesn't tar or compress

On Sun, 27 Jul 1997, Doug White wrote:

> Your ftpconversions file should look like this:

[...]

They do, exactly.

> And add the following lines to ftpaccess:
>
> compress        yes             all local remote
> tar             yes             all local remote

The "all" wasn't there, and seems to make a big difference!
Now anonymous users can use get junk.tar.gz and get junk.tar,
although .Z doesn't work; nor does it work for real users.  But
this is enough!  Thanks.

> Spam routed to /dev/null by Procmail    | Death to Cyberpromo
                 ^^^^^^^^^
Would you like to show us what you've got in .procmailrc that
routes spam to /dev/null?  I've routed stuff there at times but
don't have a list of spam perpetrators, nor would I know quite
where to put such a list.

	Annelise