Date:      Tue, 30 Sep 1997 19:07:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jamil J. Weatherbee" <jamil@counterintelligence.ml.org>
To:        Atipa <freebsd@atipa.com>
Cc:        Simon Shapiro <Shimon@i-connect.net>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Good Lord, Commercial Linux

That's not what I was really saying. I would be willing to pay a few
hundred dollars for freebsd on the alpha with some of the productivity
tools (notably staroffice) that caldera linux has, I wonder also if
caldera has hacker the 2.0.29 kernel to make i a bit more stable?
What about that UNIX compliance tests like the now defunct LinuxFT product
which I think was a really good product, of very high quality from what I
saw.