Date:      Sat, 18 Apr 1998 22:56:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <robert@cyrus.watson.org>
To:        Joey Garcia <bear@pacificnet.net>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ideas and Stuff (Promoting)

I'm all for the misc. paraphenalia idea.  I'd like to see a FreeBSD Win95
desktop theme :P.  Actually, it would be nice to have a .tgz file
somewhere which has FreeBSD wallpaper, various icons, a cute
spinning-Beastie screen saver in 3d and so on.  What would be really cool
would be stickers saying "Designed for FreeBSD" to stick on computers.
I've seen "Intel Inside", "Designed for Win95", "Cool! It runs Linux" or
whatever.  A similar Beastie-sticker saying, "Powered by FreeBSD" to stick
on my notebook when going to conferences and meetings would be great.

And the Win95 desktop theme is only half in jest. :)

  Robert N Watson

----
Carnegie Mellon University  http://www.cmu.edu/
Trusted Information Systems http://www.tis.com/