Date:      Thu, 22 Feb 2001 18:07:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Brezny <peter@black.purplecat.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   ipfw simple quesiton

Hello,

I've just added a second external interface to a machine.  I'd like to not
have to duplicate all the rules that involve outside interfaces.

I've got rules like

        $fwcmd add deny all from 0.0.0.0/8 to any in via $oif

is it possible to specify multiple interfaces for one rule by letting

oif= ed0,ed1

?

Similarly, would that work for the ip's of the outside if's?

        $fwcmd add allow ip from $oip to any keep-state out via $oif

oip= 10.10.1.1,10.10.1.2

?

And finally, my rc.conf defines the interface for natd like this:

natd_interface="xl0"

is it possible to have natd run on both external interfaces without
causing problems?  how would i configure that?

TIA

pb