Date:      Fri, 8 Jan 1999 22:19:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@phone.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: find/search a string in Netscape

I've worked with Arena, and used it as my default GUI browser in the
past (it has *by far* the most readable presentation I've seen in a
web browser), but development stopped.

I took a brief look a building Amaya on NetBSD, then got
distracted. It's on the list of things to look at for FreeBSD, but
there are a lot of other things to do as well. Do you have a working
version of Amaya for FreeBSD? Love to see it in /usr/ports!

	Thanx,
	<mike