Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:29:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@bsdunix.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   funny BSD road stories

Remember the person who got asked about her FreeBSD shirt in Texas or
somewhere backwards like that? well we've got a similar story.

LOrraine and I are on a road trip vacation, we drove out to Kingman AZ, by
way of Boulder CO (to visit a friend there) ON our way back, by way of
Rt. 40 to Rt. 25 to Boulder. We were at a truck stop in AZ btwn Flagstaff
and Gallup, NM when both of us, wearing our geeks shirts (FreeBSD shirt on
Lorraine, with our cute little CHucky) were getting some weird stares.

All of a sudden Lorraine hears on of the women behind the counter say
"Well, they're definitely not Mormons."

ROTFLMAO!

-Pat

FreeBSD - The only OS banned in Utah

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
							lynch@bsdunix.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking