Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 23:44:00 -0500 (CDT)
From:      zms <zac@pizzaparty.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question related to setting FreeBSD up for cable.

Good Evening,
	I am getting At&t broadband roadrunner cable service this friday
and I am wondering if any of you have experence setting it up to work in
freebsd. Generally there is something on the web or a Man page I can just
go read when I have a question but I dont know what the man page would be.
My cable service will use 'dhcp' and I bought a Net Gear card that freebsd
supports.. If you know how to setup freebsd for cable, please let me
know.. Any tips will be helpful, sorry if I sound new to all this (thats
because I am)

I am using 4.3-release, btw..

thank you,
-zms