Date:      Tue, 14 Dec 1999 03:25:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Inspiron 7500

Replying to myself..

has anyone got the 6xDVD option/
can FreeBSD read cds from it?
And what does that translate to in speed when reading a CD?

anyone tried the "internal modem"?
and what about the R/RW cdrom drive?

I'm looking at outfitting myself for serious travelling/work
and dropping 6K on the machine is not impossible, but I want to know what
I'm letting myself in for.
Also does anyone have suggestions for good PC-CARD 10/100
cards? I have failed to find a place on the website (freebsd)
that indicates which PCcard NICs are best supported.

Julian