Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 2000 17:38:55 -0800 (PST)
From:      Alex Zepeda <jazepeda@pacbell.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Whatever happened to TenDRA?

Hmm.  So I've compiled the TenDRA port, and I'm toying around with it,
trying to get it to compile Qt (and perhaps gnu's libstdc++), but not
suprisingly it seems to dislike some of the more basic (QList and QString
and other template stuff) code in Qt, meaning even something as simple as
moc can't be compiled.  So off I went to the TenDRA web page, but it seems
to be down (can't connect, etc).  Has development on this compiler stopped
or what?

- alex who would like to see tcc as the base compiler someday...