Date:      Sat, 19 Aug 2000 11:20:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jaime Kikpole <jaime@malkav.snowmoon.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Upgrading Cyrus?

	I was running Cyrus 1.5.14 for a long time and it worked
fine.  Now I'm trying to get the latest Cyrus port to install and its
giving me more problems than I can keep track of.  The current one seems
to be on the subject of the way things changed in the new version, maybe
where files are stored.  I can login, but not see my subscribed folders,
change subscription settings (everything is unsubscribed now), or view any
email in a folder.

	I get the following error a number of time when I try to subscribe
to a folder:
Aug 19 12:19:55 zeus imapd[12356]: IOERROR: opening /usr/local/etc/imap/user/j/jkikpole.sub: Permission denied

	Any ideas?  All help is appreciated!

							TIA,
							Jaime