Date:      Tue, 29 May 2001 12:43:56 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
To:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@nc.rr.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fxtv and exact frequencies..

> Sorry, I don't know where to get these.

Well, I am not shure, but it seems to be every 7 MHz,
starting with 41.44 aka channel 02, here in sunny
North Rhine Westphalia. Somebody of the digital TV
understood the problem and said, his space starts
at 346 HMz. Analog would be 7 MHz. The rest was AFC ;-)

But I dont know how to put it into a list that is understood
by fxtv.

H.