Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 08:49:57 +0100 (CET)
To:        Trevor Johnson <trevor@jpj.net>
Cc:        sheldonh@FreeBSD.ORG, jraynard@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/14833: update port:  sfio

there are a certain number of ports which does not work... I even contacted
satoshi asami who helped me to get in touch with the guy of the ports, but
the guy never replyed me or fixed things... I am talking of AFS arla
port... it does not work on FreeBSD, very bad... because since I need AFS
I was forced to use OpenBSD and repleace FreeBSD

bye

Rick