Date:      Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:45:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@looksharp.net>
To:        Oliver Fromme <olli@secnetix.de>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Revised schedule for 4.3-RELEASE

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, Oliver Fromme wrote:

>Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com> wrote:
> > > Which mirrors will carry the -RC ISO images?  I've been trying to
>
>I'll _try_ to put 'em up at ftp7.de.freebsd.org, if I can.
>No promises, though, 'cause I'm extremely busy.

IIRC that's aliased to ftp.tu-clausthal.de, right?  In that case will
you be providing barebones 4.3 ISOs when the release is out?  I've
always loved those, since I can pull them down overnight even on a 56k
dialup.  What would be even better is if there was a barebones CD option
that only contained the bindist and was even smaller.  It would be
useful to those of us who only install the bindist onto new machines and
then CVSUP the latest sources immediately to install a fresh world.

--
Brandon D. Valentine <bandix@looksharp.net>
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a