Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 1996 07:05:55 -0600 (MDT)
From:      John-David Childs <jdc@ism.net>
To:        freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Since 2.1.5-RELEASE is locked...

should 2.1-stable either be locked or the ep0 bug fixed (or is it already?)

I sup'd to 2.1-stable on Friday, then sup'd to 2.1.5-RELEASE
yesterday....before reading that Jordan locked the 2.1.5 tree (and, stupid
me, before downloading the KNOWNBUG.TXT file).  So this morning I wiped out
my 2.1.5 install and I'm downgrading to 2.1.0-RELEASE (I may have made a
silly mistake in SUPping the DES code so I needed to do it anyway for
compatibility between my various FreeBSD/BSDi machines).

I'd like to SUP 2.1-STABLE today if the ep0 bug is fixed there (I need the
BSDi compatibility), otherwise I'll wait ;-)

Oh (turn light on), as an alternative can someone send me the KNOWNBUG.TXT
from the 2.1.5-RELEASE tree?
--

John-David Childs             www.marsweb.com/www.ism.net
System Administrator          Internet Services Montana (406)721-6277