Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:31:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Russell Francis <frussell@p1.cs.ohiou.edu>
To:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   possible problem with SMP?

Hello,
	I am not sure if this is the right place for this question so
please feel free to redirect.
I am running 4.0-STABLE and recently compiled an SMP kernel,
rebooted and it works great.  Something that puzzles me is that xosview
only displays the stats for one processor and I am unable to get it above
50%.  I have a threaded application that also runs but no faster that on a
UP kernel.  I am just wondering what is going on here any tips on how to
find out would be appreciated thanks.
	-Russ