Date:      Wed, 18 Nov 1998 18:12:32 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jerry <jerryr@ComCAT.COM>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Internal IPs and the internet

I don't know if this make sense but it would seem its possible.

My freebsd has a static ip and an internal ip 10.1.1.1 (ma.domain.com).  I
also have a win95 with an ip of 10.1.1.2 (mb.domain.com).  Is it possible
if I had a ftpd on the win95 machine for someone to ftp to mb.domain.com
and have it route to the second machine without another static ip ? ? ?

There was a typo in the first message the IPs obviously can't be the
same....  I believe this is a FreeBSD question since if it were possible
the FreeBSD machine would be doing the routing!?!?!  If you don't know or
don't understand there's no need to spam the list slamming me!  Thanks for
your help!