Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 20:31:05 -0700 (MST)
From:      <janb@cs.utep.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wierdness with cvsup

I am using cvsup to update my sources. in the supfile, there is a line
that states *default compress. The comment above indicates to comment this
out when you have a fast connection. I DO have a fast connection (100+ K
sustained to ftp.freebsd.org) But when I comment this line out, cvsup
indicates a smaller update rate than when I leave it in. Can someone shed
light on this?

Thanks,

JAn