Date:      Tue, 3 Dec 2002 16:41:39 -0600 (CST)
From:      beemern <beemern@ksu.edu>
To:        <smp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Intel SE7500CW2 narrowed down...

> Ok, I've been hacking up /usr/src/sys/i386/i386/mp_machdep.c to spit
> out some more debugging stuff. Here is what I have now.

You're covering already covered ground
if you'll check the last few months archives, you'll see this issue with
the SE7500CW2 addressed and re-addressed time and again

i *was* waiting on a fix, and then thought perhaps fbsd 5.0 with its SMPng
would be the answer... however, after comparing mach_dep.c etc from the
4.x tree and the current tree, i doubt thats an answer

the good news?  linux works great (windows too for that matter), and
having converted, i'm now fully smp functional

nathan