Date:      Sun, 22 Mar 1998 13:54:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joey Garcia <bear@pacificnet.net>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Newbies writing manuals

Okay, I get your point...but I don't consider that actually jumping down
my throat. :) And I still consider myself to be a newbie, I've
only been using Unix on a daily basis for about 6 months now and
it's not really enough to say that I'm an experienced user.  I
have lot's to learn.  Anyways, the thing is....I don't mind a newbie
writing amanual page or how-to so as long as the information is correct.
I'll be willing to write as much as I know about different topics.  Or
maybe give ideas to knew users on where to find applications or help.
I do support the project, ya know.  Know what I mean?

bear

Joseph Garcia
Downey, CA
bear@pacificnet.net
"Dont drink and drive, you might spill the beer."