Date:      Fri, 2 Jul 1999 10:21:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Christopher Johnson <cjohnson@wcug.wwu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CCD (RAID) disks

I'm using 3.2Release, and I was hoping someone could point me to a
tutorial on setting up ccd disks.  I've got two 4.2 GB SCSI disks I'd like
to mirror.  I read man ccd and man ccdconfig, but I'm just not getting it.
I'd especially like to know if I can boot from a ccd disk.

SCSI works just fine, I've got everything installed on the first disk.

I've used (we'll not name it here) a distribution of Linux before, so I
have some Unix experience, I just need a tutorial or a more in-depth
explanation (I enjoy RTFM).

Your help is appreciated.

Chris Johnson
cjohnson@wcug.wwu.edu

| Western Computer Users Group          |
| http://wcug.wwu.edu/                  |