Date:      Sat, 18 Sep 2004 10:20:36 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Achilleus Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Strange eclipse 3 problem

O Achilleus Mantzios έγραψε στις Sep 17, 2004 :

Also, has anyone had any success "migrating" his projects (j2ee),
from eclipse 2?

Has anyone seen,used,heard of the new (suposedly) jsp editing
features of eclipse 3?

After some silly workarounds (-configuration foofootos)
i managed to "start" eclipse, but with no further success
in actually "working" on it...
Simply running xdoclet, or packaging just returned
with no results (no .jar, ears, etc..)

I used the same workspace (was that a big mistake?)

Any help appriciated, since i foresee the mighty vi to be
the next :) big IDE choice.

I know i speak like a random IT mag journalist,
but i had a really bad time with eclipse 3.

Also sorry for not possible having done my homework...

After half day, upgrading to Xorg, kde3.3 mozilla 1.7,
(and using portupgrade -P wherever possible),
(while at the same time doing my cross as a good
orthodox christian boy), and the boss to talk
about the new big app,
is not a pleasant experience...

(For the impatient, fast critics,

yes we have donated to FreeBSD)

Thanx for any help.

and sorry for the attitude of this mail...

--
-Achilleus