Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 1997 12:10:29 +0000 (GMT)
From:      ee96199@tom.fe.up.pt
To:        freebsd-questions@freeBSD.org
Subject:   CVS tree from the 2.2.1 CDROM

I waiting for the 2.2.1 CDROM from Walnut Creek.

Since it has the CVS tree as of the CD's release date I was
thinking of using that tree to keep a copy of the CVS Repository
in my machine.

Can upgrade the tree that comes with the CD using CVSup to
maintain a copy of the Repository without downloading the
entire Thing?

Will CVSup check each file on my local tree to see if files
need to be updated? Or, can I specify a date and CVSup
will update all files changed from that date (I could use
the date of 2 days before the CVS tree I have...)?

Tnx in advance
Jorge